Thursday, January 5, 2012

This Shit is Hilarious (B-A-N-A-N-A-S)

First let's get it out of the way that Gwen Stefani is genius. Her songs are catchy and aren't all about objectified women. And they don't even have Justin Beiber! How shocking. 




If we're already at Gwen Stefani. Look at my bag!



                                                It says nerds rule, what more could you ask for?


It's from her Harajuku Mini series. And it has a hamburger. 


For the record this won't be a fashion blog because I know so little about runway fashion and taking pictures of yourself in not particularly creative clothing doesn't count.  So many of my clothes are really boring right now. I haven't found a thrift store yet or figured out combinations with stuff I have now which I'm trying to do. Although I do have a great scarf.
                                                    It looks more neon-y in real life


I really have to find some creative ways to dress because my school has a uniform. It's EVIL  and there's no way to express yourself and there are no art classes and tests three times a week. Everything we wear has to be plain so I can't even decorate a sweatshirt and wear that. Any ideas?? Or cheap Israeli stores with some unique stuff?
This was supposed to be about funny animes (hence the hilarious shit title) but I felt like using Photobooth so next time. Meanwhile go watch Ouran High School Host Club so you'll know what I'm talking about! And Tokyo Godfathers. 
~Ofir

1 comment:

  1. pssshhhtt yeah gwen stefani is cool! I'm not supprised. It's all in the name my friend. It's all. in. the. name.

    Great people with the same name are equally awesome. jus sayin.

    :):):)

    Also, maybe you could wear cool shoe laces? Or maybe decorate your shoes? oooohhhh you could do some awesome stuff with henna! And like draw and write lyrics and stuff all over your arms! cuz they can't make you take that off!!

    Can you wear jewelry? What are the perameters? comment back and i'll give you some more thoughts:)

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete