Saturday, February 4, 2012

Skateboarding & Green Day again

I really want to learn how to skateboard, it sounds fun and the scene in Back to the Future where he skateboards on the back of the car is amazing. This scene-

Of course I wouldn't be able to actually do that but a girl can hope right??
I'd want one that looks like this~


Now back to Green Day. I bought their poster yesterday, this one-

                                      IT HAS A BUNNY, MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE

 I wrote the lyrics to Jesus of Suburbia on my class desk and some idiotic 12th grader scribbled over everything so now it looks super ugly. FUCK YOU.
I've had Static Age stuck in my head all day, I think it's one of their catchier songs.
Hunger Games coming out soon, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want my hair to look like this so I'll buy chalk soon:

XoXo Ofir

No comments:

Post a Comment