Sunday, February 12, 2012

Heyo. There's something magical about writing for a nonexistent audience. See, I'd never say magical in front of humans unless I was talking about Nutella.
Green Day's been on my mind for a few weeks now- yesterday the fog was really beautiful so I walked around for three hours listening to them, humming American Idiot, and staring at the sky. (That sounds so annoyingly melodramatic but I don't feel like rephrasing it since no one's reading this anyways. See how useful it gets??) And now I just finished Awesome as Fuck and Bullet in a bible, I liked the 2nd one more. That is absolutely essential to your life in every way.

2 comments:

  1. I'M READING! and also, just wanted to say that i replied to your comment *sheepish laugh* but YEAH I AM READING YOUR BLOG! I AM JUST USUALLY TOO LAZY TO COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YAAAAY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOU'RE READING THIS!!! And thanks so much for replying, I'm definitely going to use the ideas!!!! The band pic+frayed strings especially....
    Ok now I'm actually going to write things that are decent (: weeeeeee

    ReplyDelete