Monday, January 2, 2012

The Beginning...drumroll please

Hi people!
I think it's plain I have no idea what I'm doing. Lately I've been trying to become more creative, and I'd like to be involved in some sort of counterculture.  I don't know if the blogoshpere counts...probably not...but this looks fun so I might as well. I don't know what I'll write about yet, probably my life, rants, really neat stuff that no one else cares about and whatnot.
I think that Rookiemag and StyleRookie are utterly amazing and I love chocolate.  I thought about naming it 42 lives. I don't feel entitled to because I haven't actually read A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but I've heard 'the meaning of life is 42' so many times already that it counts. I'm wondering if the current title is good or ridiculous, any ideas?
~Ofir

No comments:

Post a Comment